Sunday, December 4, 2011

Positively Published Virtual Book Tour Kicks Off Tomorrow!

It's been several months since I've posted. What can I say? Busy with work, the kids, edits to the second book, drafting the third book, the beat goes on . . .

I wanted to let you know, though, that Positively Published has kindly arranged a virtual book tour for me, and it starts tomorrow! So, if you always wondered why I gave Sasha Krav Maga skills, how I did the research for the book, or the best way to bribe me (!), you'll want to check out the series of interviews and guest posts that these very generous bloggers have set up:

December 5th: No Trees Harmed
December 6th: Uneccessary Musings
December 7th: TLHaddix.com
December 8th: A Pen and Fire.com
December 9th: Johnhartness.com
December 10th: RachelCotteril.com

Hope to "see" you on my tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment