Saturday, April 16, 2011

Truth or Fiction?

IRREPARABLE HARM, which is slated for release later this month, wasn't intended to be ripped from the headlines, but take a look at this article that appeared in Wired.com's Threat Level column recently: http://m.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/03/court-smartphone/ ("Federal Courts Worry Your Smartphone Might Be a Bomb")

My Smartphone, although not a bomb, is da bomb: having finally accepted that I may never get this post up if I wait until I have five minutes in front of the computer, I am typing this on my Android in the wee hours while rocking a feverish, but finally sleeping, baby.

By necessity, then, this will be brief. But, look for more frequent posts in the next two weeks.

I have final, final pages sitting on my desk to approve this weekend and, after that, look out, here comes my book!



No comments:

Post a Comment