Friday, November 6, 2009

Untold Riches!

Today is my birthday, and in addition to extreme cuteness courtesy of A and J, not to mention an afternoon of leisure courtesy of my Most Beloved Husband, I have been gifted with a Borders gift card.

We've been hitting the library pretty frequently (at least once or twice each week), so I have been plowing through my TBR list with wild abandon, but now I need to pull up short and decide: What books shall I BUY? To have and to hold, for better or worse, until I donate them in a cleaning frenzy some day in the distant future.

One book is an easy call: the new Malcolm Gladwell. I almost broke down and bought it yesterday at BJs. But the rest? Not sure. The rest will almost certainly be fiction, but this will require some thought.

And, of course, if anyone happens to be reading this, recommendations would be much appreciated!

Off to break up a wrestling session on my kitchen floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment